5 Months Old!

 So I am writing this blog when Logan is actually almost 8 months old because now that I do not pump in the morning, finding the time to sit down and keep up with the Blog has been hard.  I am working 4 days a week now and off on Fridays again so I am very thankful for that.   We are overjoyed with our little Logan and feel so blessed to have him in our family.  He is such a joy.  He is a happy baby.  He is still sleeping really good.  He is still sleeping in our bedroom.  We haven't moved him out because the room that held his crib has a lot of elecricity in it and I listened to a Podcast about the dangers of Electromagnetic fields, I decided I didn't want him sleeping in that room.  It has two house electric panel boxes on the wall that his crib was on along with the washer, dryer, hot water heater and my computer.  

Addison bought herself an iPhone XR with her birthday money instead of a birthday party so I have started taking some of his pictures with her phone because it takes much better pictures.  These 5 month pictures were taken with her phone. 

It is getting harder for Logan to sit still to get the picture. 

Nana holding Logan while we were waiting for the 4th of July Fireworks to start! It was his first fireworks and he did okay for a few minutes and then he started crying so I kept Logan in the van the rest of the time and we looked out the window. 

Our neighborhood does awesome fireworks down at the park.  We could only hang out closely with friends we were around anyways due to COVID.  We have Lane and Lauren, Josie and Ella and Addison, Kaitlyn and Cammie. 

I thought this was a cute photo of Logan's cheeks unclose.  

Hannah and Joseph came to visit from San Antonio on their way up to New York to visit Hannah's family.  We enjoyed an afternoon at Mills River Brewery.  We are so blessed to have them as friends 

Look at that adorable smile

Logan for the first time in his swim float at our neighbor's pool.  They let us swim in their pool when they weren't using it due to COVID.

Addison and Sophia made a lot of slime and it was everywhere.

Look at me!!! I am starting to sit by myself really good!!!

Taking a bath at Nana's after having a big poopy 

Eating for one of the first times. Addison and Kaitlyn were so excited to feed him.  He took the food very well.  So far he really likes sweet potatoes and apples.  He grunts when he wants more. 

Logan in the same chest carrier that I used for Addison and Kaitlyn. 

Another adorable smile!

While Addison was away at the beach with her friend Victoria, we took Kaityln kayaking. 

Look at beautiful Kaitlyn.  We had a lot of fun but the water was chilly and it was not that hot outside.  

Look at me in my Jump-a-roo!

These are pictures of Addison on her beach trip with Addison.  She caught fish off they pier.

Cindy, Victoria's mother, took cute pictures of the girls. She has gone for 3 years with them to the beach.  They go to Oak Island, SC. 

A picture with a statute. 

Best Friends since 5th grade!

We went out to eat to celebrate Father's Day. Josh's first Father's Day with a son and 3 children!!

Nana and her only grandson!!

Happy Father's Day!

Isn't he adorable sleeping. 


Look at me on my play mat.  I am getting stronger everyday!


Mama trying to multi-task.  I am holding him while working at the computer.  Many times I would let him fall asleep around 8:30 and then work while he was sleeping for the first hour of my work. 

Daddy turned 42!!!  We went to Mills River Brewery because we couldn't invite many people inside to restaurants due to COVID. 

We walked down to the river access in our neighborhood and Joh took the girls fishing.

Kaitlyn is very good at getting Logan to sleep.  I believe I was working and she got Logan and jealous Remi asleep.  Such a sweet sister. 

This is a picture of Kaitlyn and I after we got back from a run around the neighborhood.  It started pouring down rain on us and thundering and lightening.  We were soaked. 

Look who got Braces!!! Addison had been wanting braces for a few years and we finally had to get them put on.  They were $5,500! So we were not in a rush.  

As you can see, she was super excited to get them put on. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy How Time Flies!

1 Year Old Birthday Party

The Beach Trip