1 Year Old Birthday Party

I can't believe Addison is a year old today!! She had a wonderful turnout at her birthday party this past Saturday. I believe there were over 35 people total that came! She got many clothes, toys and socks. We are so thankful for all of her gifts. Tonight Josh and I took her to Cracker Barrell so she could have a pancake on her actual birthday. We sang "Happy Birthday" to her many times today and each time she smiled really big at us while we sang to her.
Isn't this sweet!

Addison with her aunt Kim.

This is 4 generations and Addison was reaching for her aunt Kim.

Here she wasn't being shy anymore.

This was her personal cake and she wasn't sure if she could touch it. She petted it for a while and finally she ate some after I started feeding it to her.


Addison and her very loved uncle Jeff. Notice how content she is in his arms.

She also loved the train her uncle Jeff got her.
She loved her chair she got from her aunt Nancy.

Addison and her great grandmother
Mima and her "angel" as she calls her

I love this face!
Addison sitting in the middle of the floor before her party begins.
This was right before her party. She is chewing on her comb.
This is the awesome birthday cake that Casey made for Addison. It matches the napkins and plates perfectly.

Comments

Claudia said…
She's an angel ... a doll ... a cutie pie!

It was a great party ... YES TONS OF PEOPLE THERE! :)

Cake was delicious, seeing all of you again was even better.

Thanks for inviting us to be there at such a special time.
Cara said…
I so wish we could have been there to celebrate with ya'll! Hope you had a wonderful birthday Miss Addison, you are a beautiful little girl!
thegirlsofgrace said…
The party was great! I also loved the face of Miss Addison. Her dress was so adorable! I can't believe a year has already gone by. I love the cutie pie so much!
"aunt" Kim
Anonymous said…
aww all the pictures were great! Looks like a wonderful 1st birthday!
thegirlsofgrace said…
I'm so sad I missed it, but the pictures are awesome! She is so beautiful and her personality matches her looks!

Congrats on one year Addison! I love you!

Kelly B.

Popular posts from this blog

Weston is 2 Years’s old & Hurricane Helene

Boy How Time Flies!