Gramma's Birthday and the Fair

Aunt Amanda with her favorite niece!


Josh eating the huge turkey leg at the fair. It was a lot of meat!


Kim, Addison and I at the fair.



Not sure how to flip this picture so sorry, but here is daddy with his second favorite girl.












Gramma's (Josh's mom) birthday was on September 2nd and we took Addison's gramma out to eat to Iannuci's. I have included this picture of all of us. We had a great time. Frank and Linda had never been there.










This past Friday we went to the fair. It was Addison's first trip to the fair. She loved looking at all the lights on the rides and the huge bulls. We had a blast people watching, eating jumbo turkey legs, hot apple cobbler and ice cream, potato rounds and of course sweet tea! It was Addison's first time in her big stroller without the car seat. She loved sitting up watching everything with her mouth open. Addison has started this new thing where she tries to blow bubbles and make noise with her mouth at the same time. It is so cute to watch and listen. Aunt Amanda was at our
house when we came home from the fair and Addison was very excited to see her. Aunt Amanda put her in the pajamas that she bought for Addison and then spent time with her until it was time for Addison to go to sleep. Saturday, we went down to Liberty for Addison's first trip to her Mimaw's outside of the womb. Mimaw (not sure how you spell that) had a bathtub for Addison, a pack-n-play, a crib, a teether, another bug toy and lots of love waiting for her when she got there. Addison stayed with Mimaw while Amanda, Ted, Daddy and I went to the Clemson-NC State football game. That was one hot couple of hours! I was burning up!! I got sun burnt pretty bad. I am always telling Josh to wear sunscreen and I didn't even think about wearing it myself. We went and ate Mexican after the game and then chilled with Mimaw and PaPa for the evening. We came back home on Sunday to see Josh. He worked Saturday night third shift. Josh was very happy to see us. That was about it for the weekend.

Comments

thegirlsofgrace said…
We always spelled my grandmother's name, Meemaw!

Those are such cute pictures!

Kelly B.
Claudia said…
Oh I love when you put new pictures in here ... I love Addison, she is always happy and content! Great baby!

I'm glad you had a fun weekend!

Love you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Weston is 2 Years’s old & Hurricane Helene

Boy How Time Flies!

1 Year Old Birthday Party