5 Months Old!
I can't believe Addison is 5 months old! Sorry I have no pictures. I need to take one of her for her 5 month picture. I will work on that this weekend. Addison is talking all the time and she is grabbing for everything. If you have her in your lap while you are eating, you better keep the plate far away from you. We had Brock and Miranda's wedding shower this past weekend at our house. It was a lot of fun. Addison stayed in her aunt Pat's and great grandmother's arms the whole time. Her great grandmother also got to give her a bath. Josh is bringing home her first pictures from Olan Mills tonight and I can't wait to see them! Addison is rolling over from her back to her tummy and tummy to back all the time now. This is how she gets around on the floor.
Comments
They are so much fun at this age, Kim told me about her chewing on her nose ... she's so funny and cute and pretty ... I just love her!
Please pray for my brother in law and his soon to be ex wife and their kids ... and all of Matt's family (including us) ... this is so hard to see, specially when you are trying to do the rigth thing and everyone tells you that she'd only manipulate me and all that ... hard situation ... please pray! Thank You