9 Months Old!

  

Halloween 2020- What does that look like?  We weren't sure but we decided to invite people over for hotdogs not knowing who would come but we did have a good bit show up and then we went trick-or-treating afterwards.  There weren't near as many people out this year but we had great fellowship with our friends.  

Addison picked out her outfit with aunt Jenny. She was a Stick Man and Kaitlyn decided to be a Hippie.  We bought two outfits at Goodwill because she couldn't decide and so I decided to wear the other one.  We got Logan's outfit at the Kid's consignment sale and it just happen to be a Tiger.  He was an adorable Tiger!

Time is flying too fast. Logan is already 9 months old and I keep taking his month-mark pictures late partly because I have to admit he is a month older.  We are still just eating him up.  I am so thankful for family and all the time we have been able to spend recently with Mimi and Poppy.  They have been able to be such a big part of our family recently.  

The girls are only getting to go to school two days a week.  Addison made the Cross Country team along with the Cheerleading Team! Kaitlyn started gymnastics for the first time and is loving it!  I wish they could go to school five days a week but I am thankful for the two.  


Taking Logan's Pictures are getting harder and harder.  He was sitting still here for a moment.

AKA Aunt Kim had the idea of taking a picture of Logan in a Pumpkin so we tried it.  He did pretty good!  He did fuss a little but not much.  Isn't he adorable!!

The Children decided to carve their pumpkins together and this was the first year that they pretty much did it on their own!

Logan was the cutest Tiger



Logan is a "Rounder"  He is into alot!  



What? Is this not normal to climb on top of furniture?

I really like shopping with my Mama!!  He is pretty content in buggies.

Sissies loving on each other and proud standing brother hanging out also.


Logan with his sisters putting up his first tree

Logan putting on his first ornament


Annual Turkey Trot!  It was a little harder pushing a stroller.  We did this race last year when I was very pregnant.

Cooking Thanksgiving Dishes - Addison made a homemade Pumpkin Pie and I did my normal Sweet Potato Casserole

Mimi and Poppy came to support us at the Turkey Trot

Handsome Boys in their Plaid


Josh and I went to a Marriage Seminar with Kirk Cameron! Notice we do not have masks on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy How Time Flies!

1 Year Old Birthday Party

The Beach Trip