Time is Flying
Logan's First Month went by really fast. I bought him stickers to put on his shirt to identify when he was 1 month, 2 months, etc... and I was late to do his first month picture. He is almost 6 weeks old by the time I remembered to do it. I am hoping to be better from here on out at taking a picture closer to the actual day. Life is busy. We finished up Addison's cheer leading season and then right into track season. The girls still love spending time with Logan but in short snippets. They will ask to hold him and then 3 minutes later give him back. Kaitlyn is getting more comfortable with him. He still loves his bath. Mimi and Poppy have came up a few times. We went down to Greenville to celebrate Mimi's birthday at Olive Garden and Logan did really well.
Logan started sleeping through the night at about 8 weeks. It probably would have been sooner but i was waking him up to feed him to keep up my milk supply but I finally stopped waking him and just getting up and pumping and he slept 7 hours the first night and then soon afterwards 8 hours.
It took a while before Logan sat or laid anywhere except for our arms. One of us was always holding him. Eventually we put him in his bouncer seat but I didn't think he could hold his head up well so then I still waited a few weeks and tried it again. He loves his swing and watching the mobile move above his head. He likes walks and falls asleep fast in the car. He likes to sleep against your chest.
Logan started sleeping through the night at about 8 weeks. It probably would have been sooner but i was waking him up to feed him to keep up my milk supply but I finally stopped waking him and just getting up and pumping and he slept 7 hours the first night and then soon afterwards 8 hours.
It took a while before Logan sat or laid anywhere except for our arms. One of us was always holding him. Eventually we put him in his bouncer seat but I didn't think he could hold his head up well so then I still waited a few weeks and tried it again. He loves his swing and watching the mobile move above his head. He likes walks and falls asleep fast in the car. He likes to sleep against your chest.
![]() |
| Logan and his One Month Pictures |
![]() |
| Logan sleeping in his crib in his swaddle. He sleeps much better when he is swaddled. |
![]() |
| This is a wrap I bought off Facebook Marketplace and it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how it worked so I had to take a picture of us. |
![]() |
| First Time in His Bouncy seat when I thought Logan could really see the animals hanging down and could sit up in it good enough for me to feel like he could hold his head up well. |
![]() |
| Remi getting some loving from Kaitlyn |
![]() |
| Mama and her three children! This was when we went down for cousin Peyton's birthday party. |
![]() |
| The Spring is Josh's fundraising time of the year and when we go to many Non-Profit Galas. This was a picture of us before we attended the Community Foundation Gala. |
![]() |
| Cute Picture of us talking to Mr. Logan |
![]() |
| Proud Poppy holding Logan |
![]() |
| Mr. Sharky after his bath |
![]() |
| Addison's first an only track meet in 6th grade. The Corona Virus hit the US and they stopped all sporting events. She ran the 4 x 2. She was very nervous but had a lot of fun. |
![]() |
| Mimi had to have a procedure at the hospital for them to check on her heart and Aunt Amanda came into town. She got to hold Logan for a little bit in the car while Mimi was having her procedure done. |
![]() |
| Talking to my Mama |
![]() |
| Daddy propped Logan up on the couch like he was a little man |
![]() |
| Logan is already 2 months old!!! |
![]() |
| Picture at Olive Garden when we celebrated Mimi's Birthday |
![]() |
| Proud Mimi |
![]() |
| Daddy chilling with Logan on the couch |
![]() |
| Mama took the girls to get their hair cut at a nice salon. Don't they look so pretty!! Addison is almost 12 years old and Kaitlyn is 10 years old. 4th and 6th Grade |
![]() |
| Addison loving on Logan |
![]() |
| Mimi took this picture one afternoon when I was laying on the couch with Logan taking a nap. |






















Comments