Below are pictures of me while I was carrying Logan and some from my baby showers.
I decided to wait and tell the girls I was pregnant till later in my pregnancy. I was right around 15 weeks pregnant when we told them and they were overjoyed and excited. I did a scavenger hunt with clues around the house to tell them the news. We then went to breakfast that morning with Nana to tell her.
I was blessed to have three baby showers. The first one was given by Mimi, Aunt Amanda and Aunt Miranda and it was mainly family. It was at the nursing home Nannie lives at. The second shower was given by Nana at her house and it was mainly extended family and long time friends. Lastly,was my girlfriends shower given by Kim Pearson, Kelly Bailey, Meredith Merrill and Kelly Stepp. The decorations were buffalo plaid and it was a special shower as well. We were blessed with so many needed items.
Josh and I took a trip to Gatlinburg, TN for a weekend getaway. I was pregnant but no one knew it.
Family Picture on Father's Day with Our Matching Outfits
 |
| My First Belly Picture |
 |
| Sonogram Picture of Our Precious Baby |
 |
| We Found Out We Were Having a Boy at 13 weeks!! Dr. Arcara said she would bet her life on it! |
 |
| We Told Nana at Cracker Barrell Right After We Had Told the Girls |
 |
She was Shocked!!
Adorable Photos in the Womb
Look at the Little Face and He is Waving at Us!
This was my invitation to my Friends Baby Shower
This was the Girls organizing all of Logan's clothes. They would go through all of his stuff every few days and then put it back up. They are such big helpers!!
Another Pregnancy Picture
Picture from Shower thrown by Nana
|
Picture from Shower thrown by Mimi, Aunt Amanda and Aunt Miranda
 |
| 36 Weeks Pregnant |
 |
| 37 Weeks Pregnant |
 |
| Funny Picture of Kaitlyn and I |
 |
| Our Family Christmas Picture on Christmas Morning. I could not find matching pajamas so this is what we ended up with. |
 |
| This is How Swollen my Ankles were! |
 |
| Today is the Day!!!! This was the morning that Logan was born! I was 39 weeks and we had to be at the hospital at 5:30 am to be induced. All of us went and were all excited with anticipation! |
Comments