Cute Sayings of the Girls

 

Its been a few months ago now but Kaitlyn told Linda, “Oh goodness that funny”  when Linda dropped the phone. 

One day while riding in the car and Josh was gone hunting in South Carolina Addison said, “Mama I wanted to go hunting with Daddy.  I wanted to help daddy save the deer.  You did hunny?  Yea like on the television when those bad guys were trying to kill those animals but the good guys saved them.  I want to help daddy save the deer.”  Thinking from this statement Addison is not quite ready to go hunting with Josh. 

One morning on the way to drop the girls off at Pre-School we were listening the song “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause”.  I asked Addison what she would do if she saw mommy kissing Santa Clause… She said, “If I saw you kissing Santa Clause everybody would laugh”

Again in the car on the way to school, Kaitlyn said, “We go to Nana’s today?” I said, “No sweetie you are going to school today and you get to see your friends.”  She said, “Gracie there? Adam there?” I said, “Yes they will be there”  She said, “Adam kisses me”  “He does?”  “Yea” “Does he also hug you?”  “Yea” “Is he your boyfriend?” “Yea”  She is talking about some friends of ours little boy named Adam Watts.

Kaitlyn is going through the phase right now where she is asking everyone what their name is repeatedly. 

Addison is currently going through a phase where she loves the word “toot”  She also has started telling everyone including complete strangers that her dad toots in the bed when he goes to sleep.  I think Josh actually got embarrassed for the first time the other day.

Kaitlyn is really into saying her alphabet and counting her numbers right now.  She is also into singing.  She starts out saying her alphabet and then it runs right into Jesus Loves Me then into Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It is really cute.

When Addison gets on the phone with Mimi sometimes she talks to her like she is 16 years old with sayings such as “Okay so lets get back to talking about what we were talking about a minute ago”, “Okay Okay” “ Yea, Yea that’s right…”

Sometimes I get to see the girls at lunch if Josh is off and has them and they know I have to go back to work at the end of the hour.  In the evenings Kaitlyn has started saying “Mommy you don’t have to go back to work Yea!”

On Sundays Addison will sometimes say, “Mommy, I love spending time with my family.  I am thankful for my family.  We get to have family time.”

For Christmas, we got Addison a devotion book for little girls and so each night we read a devotion before we go to bed and the other Sunday night we got home late so we told her that we weren’t going to read the devotion that night since it was so late.  She was upset about this and said, “But I have to learn about God”  !!  I thought that was a good response.  It reminded me of something I would say.  We explained that she had been to church that morning and that she had learned about God earlier and it was okay on Sundays to miss the devotion sometimes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weston is 2 Years’s old & Hurricane Helene

Boy How Time Flies!

1 Year Old Birthday Party