Fall 2010
Well I don't have time to post pictures but I thought I would write a little about the girls. Kaitlyn is now 13 months and Addison is almost 2 1/2. Recently the girls have started playing with each other more. Addison has grabbed Kaitlyn's hand and pulled her different places. Kaitlyn still loves any attention Addison gives her. Tonight Jeff was holding both girls and Addison told Jeff Mama wants Kaitlyn, Mama hold Kaitlyn. She didn't want uncle Jeff to hold Kailtyn also. I think Kaitlyn really loves her uncle Jeff because she just chills out when he holds her. It is really sweet to watch her with him. Addison cracks us up some of her sayings. She is always singing a song or saying a nursery rhyme that I don't know. I finally googled some nursery ryhmes the other day so I could say them with her. She started singing this song the other night that goes like this "Jesus is our friend today, clap your hand, and shout horray!" It was such a blessing to hear her sing this. She has started saying the blessing at the dinner table and her prayers at night. I teared up the first night she said the blessing at Frank and Linda's. She said, "Thank you for Poppie, Thank you for Nana, thank you for Jenny, thank you for Jeff, thank you for Kaitlyn, thank you for mama and thank you for Sable and for Barley (they are dogs) It was so cute. The other night she thanked God for her crib and her blanket. Addison is still sucking her thumb not sure when I should try to break this?... Kaitlyn has a red knot on her forehead where she fell on the playground at school on Monday. The daycare leader said Kailyn plays like she is 5 years old and is not afraid of anything. Kaitlyn has began to express her frustration through a funny grunt sound and waving one of her arms. It is so funny to watch her. She also throws her head and upper body back when she gets mad. Kaitlyn can say "Baby" but that is about it. (along with mama and dada) The girls are doing well in pre-school and bring home a lot of artwork. Addison is in the Iwannas program on Wednesday nights at church and has a really cute song she sings from that program. Addison has slept in a big bed a few times but for now she is still in her crib. Kaitlyn has been sick and the doctor tested her for hooping cough but I don't think she has it because she is doing much better. We were supposed to hear results today but still haven't. We took the girls to their first Clemson game last Saturday. I think they had a lot of fun! Gotta go for now.
Comments