
Kaitlyn's first time in a buggy and it was with her sissy.

Addison "smiling" again at the camera

Notice that Kaitlyn's legs resemble her mama's

Baby Gavin

The girls playing

Baby Sawyer with all the girls

Addison after her weekend with Aunt Jenny

Josh and I in Atlanta on our weekend away trip

I promise Addison had fun

Poppie and Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn and I at Uncle Brock's and Aunt Miranda's pool. Kaitlyn loved the water!


Can you tell Addison was out? It was 11:30 at night and she actually fell asleep on my lap.

Kaitlyn and Adam at Kelly's Graduation Party, Adam is 2 days younger than Kaitlyn. He was born in the same hospital as Kaitlyn.

First time the girls got to swing together. Kaitlyn wasn't sure about it at first then she enjoyed it.

I put Kaitlyn in Addison's crib in the morning a lot when Addison is still waking up


Daddy and Addison on Mother's Day

Uncle Brock with the girls. Don't you love Addison's expression when you tell her to smile

Kaitlyn hanging on to the side of the crib trying to stand up
Kaitlyn playing on the slide in the front yard

Poppie with Alex and Addison after he brought them dounuts

Addison and her friend Alex
Well, we have had a few milestones since the last post. Kaitlyn said "ma-ma" for the first time on May 18th at 8 months old. She also has 3 teeth now with the 4th one on top getting ready to break through. Kaitlyn is now bottle fed only so no more nursing. I have done better overall than I thought I was going to do. I felt freedom but at the same time sadness. I made it a little over 9 months. Kaitlyn had her first buggy ride at Sam's with Addison. They had so much fun. And like I always say, Addison is saying more and more words and putting many phrases together. And thanks to Daddy she has said her first curse word. He was doing something to Addison's crib when the word "Damn't" came out and then she repeated him. We tried not to react. Thank goodness she has not repeated it.
Mommy and Daddy got to go on their alone weekend to Atlanta, GA while our angel friend Kelly Bailey kept Kaitlyn and aunt Jenny kept Addison. Josh and I had a blast and the girls had fun also.
Comments