Mother's Day and Kaitlyn's Baby Dedication
Well I have now had my third Mother's Day. I am so blessed by God with my two healthy sweet girls. Kaitlyn and Addison I love ya'll so much and words can't express how grateful I am to have you as my daughters. Ya'll are each different in your own way but I love you both the same. I remember my first Mother's Day when Addison was so tiny. Josh and I didn't really have a clue what we were doing but we did manage to get all the way out to Weaverville between nursing and naps. This was our third year in a row to go to Weaverville to that wonderful restaurant called The Fireplace. They have some good country home cooking.
This past Sunday was also Kaitlyn's baby dedication. I thought it was neat we were able to do it on Mother's Day. A lot of family made it for her dedication. Aunt Jenny came up from Georgia, Mimi and Poppie came up from Liberty, Nannie and Poppie Bill came from Greenville and so did uncle Brock. Kaitlyn did not wave to the congregation like Addison did when she was dedicated but she did look beautiful up there on stage. Notice in the video the hairbow that is hanging on to a few pieces of hair.
As far as what is going on with Kaitlyn's milestones. She said "Da Da" last Monday morning! I am working on her with "ma ma" She is not quite there. Kaitlyn is pulling up on everything and continues to smile and laugh all the time. She loves to get to the dog's water bowl and to the bathtub. She loves her puffs and actuallly any food that I feed her. She has eaten chicken, squash, donuts, mashed potatoes, gravy, and salmon... I am down to nursing Kaitlyn just morning and night. I have mixed emotions about stopping nursing. I am excited to not have to pump any more and for Josh and I to go away on our weekend trip but sad to not have that bonding time with Kaitlyn. But I am so thankful for God allowing me to have nursed this long. God has blessed me with enough milk to make it 9 months. Kaitlyn is crawling everywhere. Kaitlyn and Addison are interacting more and more. Addison gives Kaitlyn a good night kiss each night. I love to watch Addison do patty cake with Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn definetly watches Addison and what she is doing. Kaitlyn only has 3 more weeks of her helmet.
This past Sunday was also Kaitlyn's baby dedication. I thought it was neat we were able to do it on Mother's Day. A lot of family made it for her dedication. Aunt Jenny came up from Georgia, Mimi and Poppie came up from Liberty, Nannie and Poppie Bill came from Greenville and so did uncle Brock. Kaitlyn did not wave to the congregation like Addison did when she was dedicated but she did look beautiful up there on stage. Notice in the video the hairbow that is hanging on to a few pieces of hair.
As far as what is going on with Kaitlyn's milestones. She said "Da Da" last Monday morning! I am working on her with "ma ma" She is not quite there. Kaitlyn is pulling up on everything and continues to smile and laugh all the time. She loves to get to the dog's water bowl and to the bathtub. She loves her puffs and actuallly any food that I feed her. She has eaten chicken, squash, donuts, mashed potatoes, gravy, and salmon... I am down to nursing Kaitlyn just morning and night. I have mixed emotions about stopping nursing. I am excited to not have to pump any more and for Josh and I to go away on our weekend trip but sad to not have that bonding time with Kaitlyn. But I am so thankful for God allowing me to have nursed this long. God has blessed me with enough milk to make it 9 months. Kaitlyn is crawling everywhere. Kaitlyn and Addison are interacting more and more. Addison gives Kaitlyn a good night kiss each night. I love to watch Addison do patty cake with Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn definetly watches Addison and what she is doing. Kaitlyn only has 3 more weeks of her helmet.
Comments
I can't find the video :0.