15 Months Old

Well I thought I would post some pictures before Miss Kaitlyn gets here because once she gets here I am not sure how often I will be posting pictures. Feel free anyone to encourage me to post new pictures. We celebrated Josh's grandmother's 89th Birthday this past Sunday so I have included some pictures of the occassion.
Aunt Kim with Addison
I had to take a picture of Addison wearing this hat! I thought it was hilarious. Her uncle Ted (Amanda's husband) was keeping her entertained while I was helping Amanda register at Target so he decided to try hats on her.
Addison in her sun hat that I could not resist buying at Wal-mart the other day

Hiding beside the chair with the tv remote

She enjoyed playing with Great Grandaddy's walker :)
I thought this one was sweet.
Addison wanted to dig right into the cake so we had to push the cake far enough away from her so she couldn't reach it.

Comments

Claudia said…
I can tell you one thing, FACEBOOK!!!! If you don't have time to post on here, just have your camera handy and load them up on FB. That way we can still your cuttie pie (soon to be PIES!!) and we all be happy!

I can't believe Kaitlyn is about to be here, how exciting, it seems like yesterday when we all went to your house to meet Addison for the first time.

Love!!
Cara said…
I can't believe how grown up Addison looks! I love the picture of her w/ the remote, so cute! I agree w/ Claudia on the facebook idea! It is much quicker to upload photos there & we must see photos of Miss Kaitlyn when she arrives :)
Anonymous said…
Love all this pics Laura! She just gets cuter and cuter!!!!! It's so hard to believe that Kaitlyn is almost here! best of luck in the coming weeks :)
Laura said…
I have to figure out how to upload the pictures on facebook. Do I just upload them under my own photos or am I supposed to get them to where they are on the right side?
Help needed
Laura

Popular posts from this blog

Boy How Time Flies!

1 Year Old Birthday Party

The Beach Trip