Pictures

Addison is almost 15 months old and is officially off the bottle. Mission is partly accomplished. You see she doesn't necessarily hold the sippy cup herself everytime. Although, she is getting a little better each day. Addison amazes me each day with something new she does. I told her to go get daddy up one day this past week and she went straight from the kitchen to our bedroom, put her arms up on our bed and said " Daddy, Daddy." She has also started putting her books back up when I have told her to. Oh and how she loves her books. She loves to crawl up in any one's lap and for you to read to her. Her uncle Jeff has taught her where her belly button is. So if you ask her, " Where is your belly button Addison?" She pulls up her shirt and points to her belly button. It is so cute :) Josh thinks it is hilarious he just said that she better not still be doing that at age 16. Addison is currently on a trial run with soy milk right now because she had a bought of throwing up for over a week. We slowly start her back on whole milk this week and see what happens. Addison is getting quite the personality. When she wants my attention she screams MaMa!! I think we need to work on her patience a little. Today Miranda kept Addison while Josh and I went to the movies to see The Proposal so that was a lot of fun. This was probably the third time we have been to the movies since we had Addison. Only 5 more weeks till Kaitlyn's due date. We will see if she comes early or not. I worked on the nursery today. I got a good bit organized. I have already made labels for Kaitlyn's announcements so hopefully I will get them out. And I have already wrote in her babybook. So I am trying to be a little ahead of the game.
This picture isn't the greatest quality but you get the idea of what Addison is doing. She has started putting my purse on her arm and walking around with it. I am just so amazed with her everyday.
Mama's 10 Year High School Reunion Picture with the girls

Josh's 32nd birthday party at Outback Steakhouse
Drew was playing with Josh and hitting him pretty good and Addison came over to save her daddy. I don't think she like Drew hitting her daddy.

Josh was on the floor playing with some kids at our friends' Chad and Chesney's the other week and Addison thought she would come jump on Daddy. It was really sweet.

She is smiling for this picture.
Nana and Addison
Don't you love Addison's face in this picture. She is already taking after her daddy when she thinks she has had enough pictures. The only thing though was that this is this is the picture I had to give her grandpa as part of his Father's Day gift.
I had to try this hat on her since it came with the outfit. She only kept it on for a few seconds.
Mama and Katie when we dropped them off at the airport to go back to San Antonio.

Addison in her carseat the other day.
Addison's first time camping at 14 months. She did really well. She woke up during the night once and then ended up sleeping in between us on our sleeping bags.
Papa and his Angel

I just love this picture!

Comments

Katie K said…
She is getting so big! I can't believe you are only 5 weeks away from Kaitlyn! We can't wait to hear the news.
Claudia said…
Great Pictures!!!!!

I love when you can tell your child to go wake up daddy ... then they can't get mad at us :0)

5 more weeks ... YAY!!

Congrats on kissing the bottle good bye! Great mile stone!

Patience is a quality kids don't have much, the older they get the less they have, I think we need to work on the mom's patience as they scream so we can calmly tell them they need to ask nicely, at least for me is hard sometimes :-s Hope you are better than me on that regard.

Love ya!
Anonymous said…
Great pics Laura! I still can't believe how big Addison is getting. My nephew gave his bottle away to the baby squirrels. Strange story but for some reason he thought mommy squirrels needed help to feed their babies and my sister in law said, "Why don't you give them your bottle?" so one night he headed out and placed it under a tree in their yard. Didn't see the bottle since!

loved seeing you at the baby shower!

Popular posts from this blog

Weston is 2 Years’s old & Hurricane Helene

Boy How Time Flies!

1 Year Old Birthday Party