12 Months

Addison is all over the place now. She can walk very fast around the whole house. She has ran from me a few times. Addison has just gotten over being sick for a week with diarreah and vommitting. I believe she has gotten a little too used to us holding her while she has been sick so I believe we will have to slowly remind her that she is fine playing by herself. I wanted to post more pictures but something happened with this post.
She loved her Mimi and Mr. Peter Rabbit

This was just one of her Easter baskets.



Addison in her Easter dress. She had got six Easter baskets for Easter! It has to be a record.





The family in downtown Greenville.







Josh took a picture of Addison in downtown Greenville while I was looking in a store.









Grandpa pushing Addison around in her stroller at the Clemson Spring Scrimmage sale. We would have missed out some good things if he wasn't there to stroll her while we ran in like crazy people to the scrummage sale.





Addison loves to take the top off her play table and then climb up on it and sit on the top. The first time we saw her do this we were in shock. It was hilarious!







Comments

Claudia said…
Oh that last picture brings me so many sweet memories of my Nicolas, we had that table and he used to do that too. Wait 'til she decides to stand up and jump down from it, that's when we realized we couldn't have it in the living room anymore and it went to the basement to be kept there 'til the next one can use it :)

Your Addison is so so so pretty and so well loved you can see it in her, her smile, how she gets around - and of course the 6 Easter baskets too =)

I'm so glad you put some pics up here ... I love watching her grow!

Popular posts from this blog

Weston is 2 Years’s old & Hurricane Helene

Boy How Time Flies!

1 Year Old Birthday Party