Well, I can't believe Addison is almost a year old!!!!!!!!!!!!! She gets more fun each day. She is getting more steady on her feet each day also. The most steps she has taken is about 15. She is sick right now along with mama. We found out on Monday that Addison had tonsillitis and then I am not sure what I have. I think it is just a head cold. Addison is taking an antiobiotic and seems to be feeling much better. Her cough doesn't sound too good but it doesn't seem to bother her. We are going today to look for plates and cups and decorations for Addison's birthday party.

Josh hurt his back a few weeks ago so he would lay on the floor on a heating pad or an ice pack and then Addison would crawl all over him. She had so much fun doing this and daddy of course loved it too!

Addison having a blast with a bag of lots of bags of chips.

Our friends Mark and Molly came over the other night and this is their adorable little girl Madeline. And this is Addison's new face that she is making.

Addison and one of her favorite aunts. I can't dear say favorite aunt because they are both her favorites!

Addison and her papa Bill the day of her dedication at church.

For my birthday we went to Ichiban in Asheville with friends and family. I just love this picture.

Addison and mama sitting on a bench in downtown Greenville, SC.

We went downtown Greenville, SC a few weekends ago and we got to see Mimaw and Papa.

This is one of the first pictures I took of her standing. Isn't the dress adorable!

This is Addison in the nursery at church. She climbed in the basket and had a good ole timeThe nursery workers saw the camera in my diaper bag and took a picture of her. They said she was having a blast getting in and out of the clothes basket.
Comments
I still remember seeing her first picture from the hospital that Kim sent me with her phone.
Great pictures and can't wait to see you next Sat.
love ya!