Weston started preschool for the first time in August. We were nervous about him biting other children as he bites an often. He will bite our shoulders when things do lot go his way. He enjoys going to nursery at church and childcare at the YMCA so we were hopeful he would enjoy it. So far he has done great! I did get a notice from the school that he had been bit by another child. I had to read it twice to make sure I read it right but I did. Weston is very outgoing and likes interacting with the people he is around. Weston still doesn’t use many words but it is increasing at a slow rate. He can say Mama, Dada, Go, Bubble, Ball, Hello, Up, Hi, and Out. We have started him in speech therapy. Weston is starting to be more of a daddy’s boy. He has asked him to rock him to sleep a few times. He loves to be outside especially anytime daddy is outside. We have to make sure the front door has a safety lock on it or he will just walk out the front door when no one is pa...
Comments
Congrats ... again!
Addison is going to be such a good big sister <3