Addison's First Real Snow

It snowed here last Sunday and Addison got her first real snow. We got about 5-6 inches. It was so pretty! Josh and I decided to take Addison out Sunday evening because we knew we would have to work Monday and wouldn't be able to enjoy the day at home playing. She really did have a lot of fun.
Addison sleding for the first time!!
Addison sliding down a small hill in the side of our yard. She just smiled....


Daddy and his little girl, I promise she was having fun even though she doesn't look too happy.
Thanks to Nannie Addison had a snow suit to wear. The only problem was that she really couldn't stand or sit by herself. In this picture I think she thought she was going to crawl and then she ended up on her poor little face. She didn't cry though.


Comments

Claudia said…
I don't know who looks funnier if Josh or Addison :D

Fun Times!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Boy How Time Flies!

1 Year Old Birthday Party

The Beach Trip