10 Months Old!!

Well I know that it has been a very long time since a post. We have been busy but our internet was also down for a short while. Since I posted last, Addison has had her first real hair cut, she has learned to crawl very fast, she has stood a few times without holding out on to anything, she stayed with her grandparents for a whole weekend without mama and daddy, she has learned to fuss when she gets told "no mam", she has learned how to pull her mobile down from her crib, she has learned how to climb stairs and I am sure many other things...
Notice the water on the floor. Addison turned over the big dog water bowl then played in the water !! She never stops now and is always getting into something.

Addison flying up the steps.


Addison's first hair cut!


You can see her two top teeth here in this picture!
Addison's first introduction to stairs at Aunt Amanda's. She learned how to climb them very fast!


Addison playing with her walker that is just like Ainslee's
Addison using daddy's back as a prop
Addison and her friend Ava on Valentine's Day at Cracker Barrell
Addison and her Daddy

Comments

Katie K said…
Good to hear from you guys again!
Claudia said…
Was about time!!!!!!! She is so darling, cute, pretty, funny, sweet!! I love her!

So would you change the name of the blog when sissy or brother comes along??? when would you find out???

just wondering ... :o.
Lane said…
I can't believe there are still items on the coffee table! I guess I am just used to Ainslee, she likes cleaned off coffee tables.

Popular posts from this blog

Boy How Time Flies!

1 Year Old Birthday Party

The Beach Trip