Almost 4 months old
I don't even think they noticed she was there.

Well I can't believe Addison is almost 4 months old on Thursday! She has had a few milestones since the last post. She turned over on her tummy a few weeks ago for the first time. I didn't get a picture of it b/c I was too slow. She has discovered her thumb! I have come to the realization that I can't be at her side 24 hours of the day so I am trying to get over her sucking her thumb. Her hand/eye coordination is increasing. She is grabbing for things such as my hair, things on the table in front of her and her dragon flies on her bouncer chair. She is increasing the time between feedings. She is currently eating every four hours and is going to sleep around 8:30 pm. I am waking her up at 6:45 to feed her and spend some time with her before I go to work. She is a great baby in my opinion. Our weekends have been busy. Gotta go, 200 meter race of the olympics is on.
Addison and her thumb. She knows exactly where her thumb is now.
Well I can't believe Addison is almost 4 months old on Thursday! She has had a few milestones since the last post. She turned over on her tummy a few weeks ago for the first time. I didn't get a picture of it b/c I was too slow. She has discovered her thumb! I have come to the realization that I can't be at her side 24 hours of the day so I am trying to get over her sucking her thumb. Her hand/eye coordination is increasing. She is grabbing for things such as my hair, things on the table in front of her and her dragon flies on her bouncer chair. She is increasing the time between feedings. She is currently eating every four hours and is going to sleep around 8:30 pm. I am waking her up at 6:45 to feed her and spend some time with her before I go to work. She is a great baby in my opinion. Our weekends have been busy. Gotta go, 200 meter race of the olympics is on.
Comments
Great Job Mom!! (Ok .. and Dad too!!)
Love you!!!
... "I can not believe how big Miss Addison is"
(Good job on updating the site!)
Kelly B.