4 months old
Addison is now 4 months old! She turned 4 months old last Thursday, the 21st. So, for her 4 month old birthday I decided to run/walk in a 5k! I am so crazy for doing this! Just so you know I did finish but I had to walk a good bit. It was an adventure race in Spruce Pine, NC. We ran through the river 4 times and run uphill for a mile. On Saturday, Addison discovered how to put her feet in her mouth. Now she is doing it all the time! Addison had her 4 month old doctor's appt today. She weighed 14.1 pounds and was 26 inches long. She is in the 50% in weight and the 100% in height. She got four shots today and she did not care for them too much. She cried for about 15 minutes, I was heartbroken. We are going to Atlanta this weekend with the grandparents and are real excited.
Comments
Congrats!
Addison is sooooo cute!! Nothing more fun then leaking your own feet, right?