Well, it is Thursday night at 11:30 pm and I have just created a blog for Addison. I know I am late at getting around to this but at least I have finally gotten to it. Addison is such a blessing to Josh and I. She is growing so much everyday. She is smiling a little more each day and she is also gaining more head control each day. We went to watch Josh play softball tonight and that is always fun. I believe Addison enjoys people watching while I hold her in my lap or over my shoulder. Addison is missing her friend Ainslee right now. Jason, Cara and Ainslee came to visit us last week for a full week from San Antonio, TX and now they have went home. We had a blast while they were here and now we can't wait till we get to see them next. We are blessed to have made such good friends as a result of moving to Texas. Well I really need to go get in bed. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weston is 2 Years’s old & Hurricane Helene

Boy How Time Flies!

1 Year Old Birthday Party